(15 mile radius for free! Will tow from anywhere for additional cost)
Emergency Services and Towing
If car breaks down and you need emergency auto repair now, AAC wants to help. We understand that when a vehicle breakdown happens it can be one of the worst days of your life. One of the last things you need to worry about is finding a repair shop for your car and what those repairs are going to be.
Break Down Advice
- Get your car off the road: Make sure your vehicle is off the road. If you blow a tire make sure to keep the wheel STRAIGHT the car will slow down. After the initial blow out gently steer the car on to the side of the road. If your engine dies, slowly let the vehicle die, put on the emergency flashers and steer the car to the side of the road. If your car stops in the middle of the lane, try to put it in neutral and push the car to the side of the road. One of the hardest things is resisting temptation to slam on the brakes! This could cause an accident and make things way worse than a break down.
- Call Us For Help: When your vehicle is on the side of the road call for help. Call us we will help. If your cell phone isn’t working and you need to walk to a place to call then leave a note or a sign for the police if they drive by.
- Emergency Flashers: Put your emergency flashers on to alert other drivers. You can also get small orange cones from any dollar store and keep them in your trunk and place them by the car so other drivers know to get out of the way.
- Stay In Your Car: After you have gotten your car to the side of the road, and have called and have alerted drivers, the safest place you can be is in your car. Make sure you check under the car that any gasoline isn’t leaking. When you are in your car with the seat belt buckled you are safe away from anyone accidentally hitting especially at night when it is hard for other drivers to see.
- Don’t Panic: Panicking leads to accidents. Try your best to stay calm when your car breaks down for any reason. Panicking can lead to bad decisions and put your life and other driver’s lives in danger. If you know how to change a flat try to find a flat surface to do it on, it will help with the process.
AAC Auto is ready to help when you need us! We will come and tow your vehicle for free (within a 15 miles radius) and bring it back to our shop. There will be no charge as long as you get your repairs done with us! Why trust us with your car? We work with all major insurance brands and will advocate for you, so you can get the best repairs at the cost you deserve. Our goal is to remove the headache and stress you feel when your car breaks down. That is why we continuously train all of our mechanics in order to work on all makes and models of cars. It doesn’t matter the make or model of the car we will have you back on the road as quickly as possible with a safer vehicle then what you brought in to our store.