Auto Body Services Addison, Illinois
AAC Auto Clinic is the number one trusted auto body repair center located in Addison, Illinois.
Handling your car after an accident can be overwhelming, but we are here to help. We offer auto repair services to get you back on the road as quickly and safely as possible.
Addison Auto Body Repair Service
When it comes to repairing your car, you need to go with the best. Quality repairs will keep your vehicle on the road longer and save you money in the long run. So don’t take a risk with some discount place, bring your car into AAC Auto Clinic and make sure that it is taken care of by the best.
How do I get my car repaired after a car accident?
After an accident and the police report is filed, your first step should be determining whether your car is drivable or not. If your vehicle is not drivable, call AAC Auto and we will tow your car to our shop. If we repair your vehicle, and your accident was within 15 miles of our shop, then your towing will be free! If your car is still drivable, contact your insurance company to report the accident. You can take your car to any auto body shop of your choosing! Let them know which one and they will send out a claims adjuster to appraise the accident damage while working with AAC Auto.
Once your vehicle is at our shop we can give you a lift wherever you need to go, or if available we can have a loaner car for you to use while your car is being repaired. We understand the emotional distress you are under because of your recent accident, that is why we will help you as much as possible. That is the difference you can get with choosing AAC Auto in Addison, Illinois for all of your auto body repair needs.
Steps to Take after a Car Accident Addison
- If possible, move your car to a safe area: Try moving your car off to the shoulder of the road and turn your hazards on to warn other drivers.
- Get out of your vehicle if it’s safe: If it’s safe and you are not injured, get out of your car.
- See if everyone involved in the crash is ok: Check on others involved. Call 9-1-1 if there are any injuries form the crash.
- Call the Police: You must call the police whenever a crash has occurred to file an accident report. Always call the local police no matter what the other driver might tell you. This is for your insurance company as well!
- Exchange information: Exchange names, numbers, car information and insurance information with the other party involved.
- If you are not sure if your vehicle is drivable then call AAC anyway, we will come out and let you know or tow the car so you can have peace of mind. Remember any tow within 15 miles is free with repair from AAC!
Quality Automotive Service Addison
With highly trained technicians and customer service goals, AAC in Addison, Il is the place for you. We work hard to make sure that not only are the repairs done to your car the best, but at a price that can’t be beaten. Don’t risk cheap repairs for a cheap price that will cost you more in the long run. Stop in and let us take care of you.