Service in Addison
AAC Auto Clinic is your #1 choice for auto repair and auto body services in the Addison, Illinois area.
Auto Body Service Details
Contact our talented team at AAC Auto Clinic for any of your auto body repair needs.
Handling your car after an accident can be overwhelming, but we are here to help. We offer auto repair services to get you back on the road as quickly and safely as possible.
AAC works with all insurances companies, making the process easier for you!
Auto Body Paint
Paintless Dent Removal
Hail Dent Repair
Work with Insurance
Auto Collision Repair
Body Panel Replacement
How do I get my car repaired after a car accident?
After an accident and the police report is filed, your first step should be determining whether your car is drivable or not. If your vehicle is not drivable, call AAC Auto and we will tow your car to our shop. If we repair your vehicle, and your accident was within 15 miles of our shop, then your towing will be free! If your car is still drivable, contact your insurance company to report the accident. You can take your car to any auto body shop of your choosing! Let them know which one and they will send out a claims adjuster to appraise the accident damage while working with AAC Auto.
Once your vehicle is at our shop we can give you a lift wherever you need to go, or if available we can have a loaner car for you to use while your car is being repaired. We understand the emotional distress you are under because of your recent accident, that is why we will help you as much as possible. That is the difference you can get with choosing AAC Auto in Addison, Illinois for all of your auto body repair needs.
Steps to Take after a Car Accident
- If possible, move your car to a safe area: Try moving your car off to the shoulder of the road and turn your hazards on to warn other drivers.
- Get out of your vehicle if it’s safe: If it’s safe and you are not injured, get out of your car.
- See if everyone involved in the crash is ok: Check on others involved. Call 9-1-1 if there are any injuries from the crash.
- Call the Police: You must call the police whenever a crash has occurred to file an accident report. Always call the local police no matter what the other driver might tell you. This is for your insurance company as well!
- Exchange information: Exchange names, numbers, car information and insurance information with the other party involved.
- If you are not sure if your vehicle is drivable then call AAC anyway, we will come out and let you know or tow the car so you can have peace of mind. Remember a tow within 15 miles is free with repair from AAC! Be sure to check out our customer reviews.
“This is a one-stop auto shop with honest employees who won’t rip you off. They have exceptional service. They will walk you through what needs to be done and pressure-free. This is a business that offers integrity too. The waiting area is kid-friendly and the staff goes out of their way to make sure your needs are met! I will not bring my cars anywhere else for service besides AAC!”
– Jennifer E.
“AAC is the best car repair shop I have ever been to. I have 8 cars in my family and we have been to many many shops in the past and AAC is the one we are always using now. Their prices are very fair and the mechanics are excellent. I highly recommend!”
– John Doe