5 ways to tell if Your Wheels are out of alignment
- Vehicle is Pulling to the Left Or Right: When you take your hands off the wheel while driving do you notice your car swerving to the left or right? This is the number one way to tell that your wheels are out of alignment.
- Faster Wear On Tires – If you tires are wearing down faster than the normally should this is the second most common way to tell you need a wheel alignment. Also, if you notice that your front tires and back tires have differentiating wear patterns and lengths this will let you know your wheels are out of alignment.
- Vibrations – If you notice your tires vibrating when you are driving this is a sign that your wheels are out of a alignment.
- Crooked Steering Wheel: If you notice that you are holding your wheel at an angle in order to make the car go straight down the road then you are need of a wheel alignment.
- Squealing Tires – Tires can squeal for a number of reasons so this is not always the best way to judge, however if you notice that your tires are squealing in conjunction with any of these other warning signs then it is time to get a wheel alignment job done.
“This is a one-stop auto shop with honest employees who won’t rip you off. They have exceptional service. They will walk you through what needs to be done and pressure-free. This is a business that offers integrity too. The waiting area is kid-friendly and the staff goes out of their way to make sure your needs are met! I will not bring my cars anywhere else for service besides AAC!”
– Jennifer E.
“AAC is the best car repair shop I have ever been to. I have 8 cars in my family and we have been to many many shops in the past and AAC is the one we are always using now. Their prices are very fair and the mechanics are excellent. I highly recommend!”
– John Doe